Dinner Party - Ethan & Family
Remember these folks?
Well the folks who's house this is...
|Post Flood Moving Crew|
Well they had this adorable little boy, Ethan Matthew
|(Photo Credit Lindsay Gross)|
The new little family is at an extended stay hotel while the bottom half of their house gets rebuilt.
- Whole Grain French loaf with compound herb butters
- Hearts of romaine with carrot, cucumber, tomato, and fresh parmesan
- Jennie-O Turkey Tenderloin (Sam’s Club)
- Tequila Lime
- Garlic Herb
- Garlic Roasted New Potatoes – Pioneer Woman (Detailed Post coming)
- Caramelized Vidalia onions
- French Green Beans (Trader Joes’s)
- Sugar Cookie Bars - Love & Olive Oil (Detailed post coming)
I set the table with my black and white theme, which works so well with my white dishes, paired with glass and white serving ware. (Can you tell I’m a matchy person yet?)
Andrew of course was in charge of tunes starting Ethan off with a love of jazz from the start. We had a slideshow of Ethan’s newborn portraits going as well on the TV.
Since I have a long narrow kitchen, I tossed some lemons in a pitcher to help prevent the inevitable kitchen bottle neck. Plus it looked pretty.
So I was a total failure at taking a picture of us at the table, or Ethan with his parents, so here’s a pic of Andrew with his godson.