American Girl Dresses
I made these two dresses using the official American Girl patterns which were released by Pleasant Company, they have since been discontinued, but you can download a printable version at AG Play Things, they print out well, I chose to just print the pattern pages, and read the directions on my ipad.
I didn’t take full photo for all the steps, but I felt they went together easily, though as others have noted some of the methods they use aren’t the best. I took detailed front and back and inside out photos though, which should be helpful!
I went a different route on the front of Samantha’s dress, since I didn’t have any lace. Instead I added a white placket which still needs some buttons. Also to better work within my remnant I made the skirt a little shorter, I still need to add lace trim to the edge to make it longer. (The maroon fabric is left over from my Nutcracker on Ice party guest dress).
This post is partying it up here!