Happy Fourth Banner
I love making easy cheap banners for all the holidays. My technique is easy.
- I create outlined word art in Microsoft Publisher of each letter, four per page/
- Print it in draft mode on my ink jet(light outlines and less ink). For a laser printer print in grey.
- Color it in with crayons (nice relaxing activity)
- Cut out and mount them on card stock.
- Punch two holes at the top with standard or decorative punch
- Cut a slit between the two holes.
- "Clip" over my sequin strand over my fireplace.
For the stars I printed the shape in MS publisher and just cut them out.Download the outlined USA and Stars here