HK Chicken Tortilla Pizza
Last night I needed a fast dinner, and I knew we were making our Turkey Tacos the next night, so I knew I was opening all this anyway, so here’s my 432 cal dinner creation!
This post apparently brought to you by Aldi.
- 1 Tortilla
Flatout bread would also work great for this, and would be better nutritionally.
- 1/2 cup 2% Shredded Cheese, I used Mexican
- 3 oz. Southwestern Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1 Tomato
- Spray Oil (I normally use spray olive oil, but I’m out).
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 300.
- Line your pan with foil, lightly mist it with oil so your tortilla doesn’t stick.
- Add your tortilla, lightly mist it.
- Add a 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, followed by your tomato sliced, then a single serving of chicken, then top with another 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Toast/Bake for 5 minutes until nice and melty and crispy.
|1 Serving Flour Tortilla||3||24||1||3||120|
|3 oz Grilled Chicken Breast||2||22||110|
|½ cup shredded Mexican Blend Cheese||14.69||.94||11.58||182|