Hungry Girl Crab Rangoonies
From the Movie Night Episode of Hungry Girl’s Show, I knew I had to try these, and I’m so glad I did.
These are FABULOUS and the won-ton wrappers totally fulfill your need for CRUNCH and are only like 20 cals a piece! Definitely going to be looking for other places to use these. They also freeze and thaw well, I froze my leftovers in stacks of 5 separated by wax paper.
Filling all the wrappers takes a while but other than that this is easy and quick, leftovers were still super yummy after toasting in my toaster oven. Also since they numbers are pretty darn good you can eat more than 4 if you want.The Crab Rangoonies (Printable on Hungry Girl’s site)
PER SERVING (1/4th of recipe, 4 crab rangoonies): 140 calories, 1.25g fat, 593mg sodium, 20g carbs, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 8.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 3*
- 4 oz. flaked imitation crabmeat (or high-quality crabmeat)
(I’m landlocked, I used the fake stuff, with all the cream cheese it wasn’t an issue).
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp. reduced-sodium or lite soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 16 small square wonton wrappers (stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the market)
- Optional: sweet and sour sauce, Chinese-style hot mustard
Bake at 375 for 12 minutes, flipping once.
First mix everything together, you can nuke your cream cheese a few seconds if you forget to set it out.