Mother’s Day Lunch
I certainly was missing my Momma on Mother’s day, but luckily I have a Nashville Momma too =)
Andrew and I determined the only way to get his Mom to do NOTHING on Mother’s Day was to get her out of her house, and we succeeded!
- Quinoa Stuffed Peppers – My Post Here
- These worked out way better than I expected for having people over, we had them stuffed and oven ready and popped them in the oven once A’s folks arrived and we were ready to eat in 20 minutes.
- Shredded Chicken Tacos – My Post Here
- Crock pot stuff is always great for company even if it isn’t always pretty, it's at least always hot!
- Neiman Marcus Popovers – From Authentic Suburban Gourmet via Pinterest (I made the strawberry butter too, soo yummy)
Cricut Cut Flowers and Mom (Hello Kitty Font, Mother’s Day Cartridge for the flowers) hung on ribbon with baby clothespins
Purse Card SVG from Shery K Designs (Free)
Email Invite Graphic – Myself using Free Green Bulb Gang Brushes
If this doesn’t need a LOLCATS caption I don’t know what does…. Hahaha this is my furbaby being silly, but look at that cute fuzzy belly!