Shredded Chicken Wonton Tacos
Shredded Chicken Wonton Tacos with Taco Quinoa
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 6 oz of leftover chicken from Skinny Chicken Taquitos
- 1 cup uncooked Quinoa (Yields 4 cups, 2 cups leftover great for on top of salad).
- 1 packet taco seasoning.
- 12 Wonton Wrappers
- 1/2 cup of 2% Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees to make the taco shells.
2. Start your quinoa, follow the directions per the brand but add your packet of taco seasoning to the water. (Makes awesome flavorful quinoa, soo yummy!)
3. Spray a Pyrex, drape wonton wrappers on the rim, spray again, pop in the oven for 3-5 minutes until golden and crispy. (Rather than getting a bunch of pans dirty I did three cycles of this while the quinoa was cooking.
4. Heat up your left over chicken, dole out your servings into ramekins for easy portioning. (1/2 cheese, 3 oz shredded chicken, 1 cup cooked taco quinoa)
My Nutrition estimate per MyFitnessPal
|3 oz Chicken||55||1||1||11||0|
|1/4 cup uncooked quinoa||155||3||29||6||3|
|Aldi 2% Mild Cheddar Shredded cheese||80||6||1||7||0|
|All Natural Nasoya- Won Ton Wrappers||120||0||23||0||0|